About Our School
Middle Road Elementary School
Middle Road Elementary is one of five fully-accredited elementary schools located in Prince George County, which is in Central Virginia. Children of military families who are based at Ft. Gregg-Adams attend Prince George County.
We extend a warm welcome to our military families and other families moving into our community. You will find our schools to be outstanding as we provide the quality education you expect.
- Our Mission: Middle Road Elementary School's parents, teachers, students, staff and community will work together to provide a safe and caring environment in which students of diverse perspectives are prepared for leadership and service in an international society.
- Our Vision: Middle Road Elementary School promotes teamwork to provide a quality education for all students.
Our Core Beliefs
- We believe each student is an individual with distinctive needs and abilities.
- We believe that there should be a continuous line of open communication between administration, staff, parents, and students.
- We believe that parents play a major role in the student's learning.
- We believe that best teaching practices involve many different types of instructional approaches.
- We believe that students should be actively engaged in learning.
- We believe that continuous school improvement is important.
Prince George County Mission Statement
Prince George County Public Schools' mission centers on the district's desire to engage, encourage, and inspire every child, every day. Learn more about our goals and objectives in our 2022-2027 Comprehensive Plan, available digitally on our website.